Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The 30 Day Coloring Challenge FUN!

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends!!
Today I am sharing some fun things I have colored so far for The Daily Marker's 30 day Coloring Challenge.
Here is a fun card that I made using the new Distress Oxide Inks from Tim Holtz and the stamps are from The Stamp Market.

This is a card created using the gorgeous stamp set by Concord & 9th. I used Faber Castell Polychromos colored pencils to color the floral image.

Being busy during the week, I only had time to do some images. For this one I used Lawn Fawn's Thanks a bushel set. I colored these awesome apples with Prismacolor colored pencils.

And these cute little elephants are from Winnie & Walter's new set called Welcome to the Family! I colored these with my Copic Markers.



Thanks for visiting today! I hope you get inspired to color a little everyday. Kathy's challenge is so fun & it always helps me to realize how relaxing it is to sit and color.
Take time to enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS