Saturday, November 14, 2015

Sweet as Honey Plans

It's Lisa here, and today I am sharing my planner for this week. I had so much fun creating this week's layout using the Sweet as Honey set. This set has a lot of fun small stamps that are perfect for decorating your planner.
3
I also used Honey Bee Scraps SVG files to cut out some images to add dimension to my planner. Paper adds dimension without adding too much bulk. I am a fan of fun pages, but since I use this as a work planner, I prefer it to not get too heavy.
On the right side I used several different stamps from the Sweet as Honey set. The tiny bees and honey combs are super cute and so much fun!! To create the bullet points I used the tiny honeycombs. I covered all the lines on the page using Washi Tape. This is another great way to decorate without adding too much bulk to your planner.
2
On the left side I used the tiny bee, two of the large bees and both honeycombs to give a different look. Again, covered the lines with washi tape and printed some page flags on sticker paper to add interest.
1
Products Used:
I hope you enjoyed looking this week's planner layout. Thanks for stopping by & Happy Planning!!
Lisa Cisneros

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS